Re: More CVS head errors

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: More CVS head errors
Date: 05 May 2001 15:09:02 -0600

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Collins <address@hidden> writes:

Robert> I'm currently having to distribute two patches for automake to
Robert> achieve the pass on make distcheck - the openbsd install-am
Robert> target, and the workaround I put together for subobj5.test. If
Robert> you guys have some idea of the timeframe for a formal fix to
Robert> both of those I'd appreciate knowing it. (Not to keep you to
Robert> it, but for planning purposes).

I just checked in your fix for the first.
I don't remember the subobj5 bug or fix.
I'm sure it is still here in my automake mailbox somewhere.

I'm afraid I'm the bottleneck right now, and I'm unpredictable :-(

Tom