Re: register_language() ?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: register_language() ?
Date: 05 May 2001 15:15:05 -0600

>>>>> "Pavel" == Pavel Roskin <address@hidden> writes:

Pavel> Applied after a short fight with CVS. The version you are using
Pavel> on sourceware.cygnus.com tends to commit only some of the files
Pavel> in a single run (either only those from the current directory
Pavel> or all files except those from the current directory).

I've never seen this.

Pavel> The CVS on sourceware.cygnus.com must be very old since it has
Pavel> another bug that I fixed almost 2 years ago:

It is.  Upgrading it is hard since it has a largish custom performance
patch in it.  (This is the file attributes patch Ian Taylor wrote.)
Our experience has been that this patch really does help performance,
but unfortunately no one has ever tried to get it incorporated into
the main line of cvs :-(.

Tom