Re: Moving *.am in lib/am

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Moving *.am in lib/am
Date: 13 May 2001 18:33:08 -0600

>>>>> "Akim" == Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

I'm working on moving *.am into lib/am right now.
It will be done soon.

Akim> This is my proposal for this move.

This patch is ok.

Akim>   * automake.in ($pkgdata_dir): Rename as...
Akim>   ($libdir): this.
Akim>   ($am_dir): Remove, replace it's uses with $libdir.
Akim>   (&parse_arguments): Replace --amdir with --libdir.

This is missing a ChangeLog entry for automake.texi and tests/defs.
Also, you need to patch tests/installsh.test.

Finally, please `cvs rm *.am' and write a ChangeLog entry explaining
that, and check it all in at the same time.  Thanks.

(If you want you could `cvs commit -f lib/am/*.am' at the same time to
force a revision with the same commit message.  Up to you.)

Tom