Re: aclocal doesn't check AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS (VERSION)

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: aclocal doesn't check AUTOMAKE_OPTIONS (VERSION)
Date: 22 May 2001 00:06:37 -0600

>>>>> "Derek" == Derek R Price <address@hidden> writes:

Derek> Source can break anyhow since versions of aclocal earlier than
Derek> the specified version will run anyhow and build an aclocal.m4
Derek> that leaves macros in Makefiles unexpanded.

That's a good point.  I don't have a ready fix though.
We're planning to get rid of aclocal in the future.
I forget exactly what form that plan takes.  Akim knows.

Tom