Re: ultrix and 'missing'?

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: ultrix and 'missing'?
Date: 24 May 2001 00:08:53 -0600

>>>>> "Harlan" == Harlan Stenn <address@hidden> writes:

Akim> Could the fact that we are using a macro for the dependency be
Akim> responsible?  Harlan, what happens if you replace the macro
Akim> invocation with its value?

Harlan> This has something to do with it.

I'm satisfied that I understand the problem now.  The current fix is
ok, but not great.  The better fix, like I said earlier, would be to
change how .am reading generates its output.  Meanwhile I put a nicer
comment in the code.

Tom