Re: Conditional info_TEXINFOS

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: Conditional info_TEXINFOS
Date: 26 May 2001 07:30:21 +1000

Tom Tromey <address@hidden> writes:

> The special case is creating them unconditionally.

Yes, I think I was unclear.  I think I meant "all" or "install" to
obey conditionals, and "dist" alone to do everything unconditionally.

Anyway, I find SUBDIRS can be fudged in the way I had for INFO_DEPS,
to get the whole directory in question conditional in a normal build,
but unconditional for a maintainer build (so make dist is right).  A
dirty hack, but near enough is good enough :).

        if WANT_FOO
        FOO_DIR = foo
        else
        if MAINTAINER_MODE