Re: CPP determined incorrectly

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: CPP determined incorrectly
Date: 11 Jun 2001 23:09:10 +0200

>>>>> "Harlan" == Harlan Stenn <address@hidden> writes:

Harlan> This sounds familiar to me - I think I ran in to the same
Harlan> problem under FreeBSD on a configure.in script that only
Harlan> wanted to find the X directories (header and libs).  I had to
Harlan> specify AC_PROG_CC to solve the problem.

I've asked several times, but no one answered.

        How about merging AC_PROG_CPP and AC_PROG_CC together?
        What's the point of keeping the two of them?