Re: libtool is not removed in 1.4f, but is removed in 1.4-p4

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: libtool is not removed in 1.4f, but is removed in 1.4-p4
Date: 15 Jun 2001 11:48:45 -0600

>>>>> "Kevin" == Kevin Dalley <address@hidden> writes:

Kevin> Here's a slightly revised test.  I removed the Makefile.am
Kevin> modification.  libtool is still built by configure, but it is
Kevin> never removed.  For a real life application, the libraries
Kevin> might appear in a subdirectory, rather than in the top level
Kevin> directory.  Since lib_LTLIBRARIES is not necessary for creating
Kevin> libtool, lib_LTLIBRARIES should not be necessary for removing
Kevin> libtool.

Thanks.  I'm checking in the test.  I agree this is a bug.  I'll fix
it soon.

Tom