Re: What version of autoconf is required for automake-1.4f?

From: Clark Rawlins
Subject: Re: What version of autoconf is required for automake-1.4f?
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 21:06:29 -0500

Thanks to all who responded.

As Gary suggested I made a new debian package by applying the
diff file from the automake source deb packages to the
automake-1.4f distribution.  After installing the package the new
features I wanted to try worked.  I had to make some makefile
changes manually to get the man pages to install.  Then everything worked
like a charm.  I can supply packages to anyone who wants them but
I don't promise that the package is complete or completely correct.

Clark