Re: missing does not support configure.ac in CVS or in 1.4-p4

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: missing does not support configure.ac in CVS or in 1.4-p4
Date: 01 Jul 2001 17:52:06 -0600

>>>>> "Alexandre" == Alexandre Oliva <address@hidden> writes:

Alexandre> I'd appreciate a comment before the test explaining why it
Alexandre> is safe to do the test there even though missing isn't
Alexandre> always guaranteed to run in the directory containing
Alexandre> configure.{in,ac}.

I agree.  I checked it in.

BTW, folks, there are two copies of missing in automake.  I know this
sucks.  Suggestions welcome.  Meanwhile, I noticed patches went into
one but not the other.  Please keep them in sync.

Tom