Automake 1.4h

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Automake 1.4h
Date: 03 Jul 2001 22:09:02 -0600

I've released automake 1.4h.  Get it here:

    ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/automake/automake-1.4h.tar.gz

This version fixes a bunch of bugs that were in 1.4f.  Right now
automake is in feature freeze.  I believe there is one bug I want to
fix (handling of a computed AC_AUX_DIR), and of course the manual
still needs even more updating (the list of changes is getting shorter
though).  So, consider 1.4h as a release candidate.  Please report
bugs to the list.  Also, if there is a patch I've somehow missed,
please bring it to my attention.

Thanks,
Tom