Re: DEPDIR not set by current CVS Automake

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: DEPDIR not set by current CVS Automake
Date: 04 Jul 2001 13:14:28 -0600

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Boehne <address@hidden> writes:

Robert> I'm having problems with my Libtool/Automake project when
Robert> using dependency tracking.  It seem that the variable
Robert> DEPDIR isn't set anywhere in any of the Makefiles.
Robert> This may be because the top level Makefile doesn't have
Robert> any targets that aren't in subdirs.

Can you write a simple test case?
Best would be a test in the form of the other tests already in
automake.

Tom