Re: ALL_LINGUAS checking

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: ALL_LINGUAS checking
Date: 26 Jul 2001 18:53:49 -0600

>>>>> "Bruno" == Bruno Haible <address@hidden> writes:

Bruno> 1) Signalling an error if there is no ALL_LINGUAS assignment in
Bruno> configure.in is not appropriate any more.  This is mandatory
Bruno> for being able to use gettext-0.11. Can you incorporate
Bruno> something like this in automake-1.4-p6 ?

Yes.  I think I'll just remove the checking altogether.  It was never
very robust.  If it is really required perhaps the gettext autoconf
macro could do the checking.  That would probably be better than
having automake do it.

Tom