autoconf + cygwin

From: Jens Krüger
Subject: autoconf + cygwin
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:43:05 +0200

Hi,

I have a little problem:

I try to port a running linux software to Windows NT SP 6 and installed cygwin
(automake 1.4-4, autoconf 2.52-2, and libtool 1.4)

After creating and running the configure script I get the following message:

uniq: confdefs.h: No such file or directory
config.status: error: cannot find input file:
.in
sed: can't read confdefs.h: No such file or directory

I tried also to edit the configure script to get any idea of the error, but
I found only that the command

echo >confdefs.h

in the script doesn't work, whereas in the shell works.

Regards

Jens
--
Jens Krüger