Problem woth AMDEP.

From: Pascal Bart
Subject: Problem woth AMDEP.
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:29:14 +0000 (GMT)

Hello everyone,

        I've got Automake 1.5, and I've a recurrent problem with it, when
I run Automake with any projects (but not with all), it prints :

/usr/local/share/automake/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
/usr/local/share/automake/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
/usr/local/share/automake/am/depend2.am: AMDEP does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
(....)

        FYI, I'm running, on a NetBSD 1.5, and all tests are good.  I hope
you could help me :).  Thanks.

Pascal Bart (address@hidden)