Re: Automake 1.5: Documentation generation

From: Steve M. Robbins
Subject: Re: Automake 1.5: Documentation generation
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 16:58:38 -0400

On the topic of automatically-generated documentation, how does one
handle installing all the zillions of HTML files that doxygen
generates?  I don't know their filenames in advance, so I can't list
them all in noinst_DATA.

The best I have come up with is to use an install hook as
follows.

        htmldir = ...
        html_DATA = html/index.html
        install-data-hook: