News from StampSpain

From: publicidad
Subject: News from StampSpain
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 05:16:28 -0500

11/11/01

SPECIAL OFFER´s  WEEK
______________________

Please ,  see  the special   -OFFER´s  WEEK-   below:

http://www.worldspain.com/imagenes/sellos/Oferta-849.jpg

http://www.worldspain.com/imagenes/sellos/Oferta-850.jpg

To buy this stamps:

go to www.stampspain.com

click on OFFER´s WEEK  folder

_________________________________

FORM OF PAYMENT

For your convenience you can pay for your purchases using credit cards or bank
transfers. (We recommend that you use credit cards via our safe server).

WORLDSPAIN ON LINE, S.L., uses the BANCO POPULAR ESPAÑOL’s electronic commerce
payment system (Internet 4B), which automatically accepts the following cards:
 AMERICAN EXPRESS
 VISA
 MASTER CARD
 4 B
****

SECOND PAYMENT WAY
_____________________

USING BANK TRANSFERS TO THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT:

BANCO POPULAR ESPAÑOL
"AGENCIA 1 DE TRES CANTOS"
AVENIDA DE VIÑUELAS, 48
28760 - TRES CANTOS
(MADRID) - SPAIN

ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0075 1242 05 060 00145 36

For any information

address@hidden

www.stampspain.com
www.worldspain.com

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

 Are you interested in Spanish Stamps  ?

       www.stampspain.com

       Is the biggest Spanish Stamps  available rightnow in Internet.

Features:

       10.000 photos of Philatelic Spanish products.
       Direct translations numbers EDIFIL, ANFIL,GIBBONS, MICHEL,SCOTT,YVERT
       The latest Spanish Stamps released already availables
       History Stamps (four lenguages) for years 2000 and 2001(soon since 1980)

       One example,  please check the link below:

       http://www.worldspain.com/tiendas/sellos/historias_sellos/3813.htm

       All our transations are made with SSL. Full safety for your Credit Card.

       For any information please feel  freee to write us to

       address@hidden