external dir objects to be included in shared lib

From: Sylvain GIL
Subject: external dir objects to be included in shared lib
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 15:48:22 +0100

Hi,

I'm looking for the good way to link objects found in mylib/libmissing/
to the shared library created in mylib/src/. I know building a static
lib in libmissing and linking it to my shared lib is the bad way to do
it but is there a better solution ?

Actually my mylib/src/Makefile.am contains the following line, how can I
precise I just want to link ../src/libmissing/*.o instead ?

mylib_la_LIBADD = ../libmissing/libmissing.a

Thanks,
--
Sylvain.