Re: AC_INIT translates PACKAGE to lower case

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: AC_INIT translates PACKAGE to lower case
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 14:31:08 -0800

Earnie Boyd wrote:

> ... But let's stand back and look at what we have:

What we *really* have are more very good reasons to coordinate
auto* tool releases.  Even, perhaps, to the point of having
coordinated tags in the CVS repositories?  Anything but
surprises, please.

> ... Conclusion, Akim is very patronizing

"accommodating" ?

--

Bruce Korb <first initial + last name at gnu dot org>
AG URL: http://autogen.sourceforge.net