Earn Some Money In Your Spare Time thru Internet

From: Henry Matthias
Subject: Earn Some Money In Your Spare Time thru Internet
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 22:48:28 +0700

Hello Friend,

Would you like to make some extra-money?

YES, you can generate some income thru INTERNET!

I mean you can use the internet as your marketplace to help sell some products
and earn generous COMMISSION.

You see, there're tens of thousands of websites trying to sell their products
online. They need people to work as their "salesmen"

What you need to do is to refer people to their websites. And, if the visitor
buys, you get a commission.

The best thing is that you can join the program FREE, without having to pay any
fee.

You'll even be provided with FREE training and tools.

And, you can run this new found business during your spare time, there's no
need to leave your current job.

NO RISK whatsoever!

Well, it sounds interesting, isn't it?

Let me quote a few facts that I came across recently that might be of interest
to you.

·    Average annual income of an employee in the USA is $26,000 (Entrepreneur
Magazine)

·    Average annual income of a successful home-based business in the USA is
$50,250

·    20 percent of home entrepreneurs reported their businesses grossed between
$100,000 and $500,000 last year.

·    Every 10 seconds in the USA someone starts a home business - 8,493 new
home businesses in a day! (Home Incorporated)

Currently, there're thousands of home business opportunities available online.
And, there're millions of people buying products online.

Don't mind some more quotes for you?

·    Home businesses are generating more than $383 billion in revenue each year
(Entrepreneurs Will Rule The 21 Century)

·    By 2002, 25 percent of the expected $37,5 billion in internet retail
sales, not including autos, will have originated from home business (Jupiter
Communications)

Well, I'd like to recommend you some of the best programs to start your  own
home business.

I'll even send you a FREE book on marketing thru internet, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

If you'd like to receive more information about this opportunity and the free
book, please send a blank email to address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden> with
"FREE Book" in the subject line.

Looking-forward to hear from you,

Henry Matthias