Re: Re: automake dependencies, missing *.Plo files

From: F J Franklin
Subject: Re: Re: automake dependencies, missing *.Plo files
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:39:08 +0100 (BST)

> >  > we just upgrading to
> >
> >  > automake 1.6        (from 1.4)
> >  > autoconf 2.53       (from 2.13)
> >  > libtool 1.4.2       (from 1.3.5)

Excuse me for asking the obvious, but have you configured & installed all
three under the same prefix (e.g., ./configure --prefix=/usr)?

Frank

Francis James Franklin
address@hidden

"No, she really likes me. She told me I look like Britney Spears, and why
would you say that to somebody you don't like?"
                                                           --- Elle Woods