Re: Mostly similar library generation

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: Re: Mostly similar library generation
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 23:38:47 -0400

Bruce,

Thanks for the response, and sorry about my spam filter at UDel - I
haven't figured out a way to auto-whitelist responses to my outgoing
list email (or even plain outgoing email - I'm not that much of a
procmail hacker yet).

So LDADD as opposed to LIBADD?

And I gather I should say:

libfoo_common = a.c b.c c.c ...

libfoo_SOURCES = bar.c $(libfoo_common)
libfoosim_SOURCES = bar_s.c ($libfoo_common)
bar_s_o_CFLAGS = $(CFLAGS) -DSIM        # Not sure about this line...

bar$U.$(OBJEXT): bar$U.c bar_s$U.$(OBJEXT)
        $(COMPILE) ...

bar_s$U.$(OBJEXT): bar$U.c
        COMPILE handling the bar_s_o_CFLAGS

(I'm not using libtool - this app does not do shared libraries.)

Harlan