REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE

From: Simkosi Jacobs
Subject: REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:51:33 +0200

Mr. Simkosi Jacobs
#39, Commissioner Street
Johannesburg 2109
South Africa
Tel: +27-82-228-0494
Fax: +27-83-774-7140

Attn Request ForAssistance

Let me introduce myself, I am Mr. Simkosi Jacobs, thefirst son of Brigadier
JacobKhumalo of the Democratic Republic of Congo (formerly Zaire). My father
was thechief of Defence staff of my country under the assissinated President
Laurent Kabila.Unfortunately, he lost his life as a brave soldier on27/01/2001
while on active duty.(May his soul rest in Peace) You might have heard of the
crisis that has ravagedmy country, a rich Kingdom,over a decade now.This crisis
has occupiedinternational News headlines for sometime now.After the death and
burial of my father, theenvironment in my country become unconducive for us and
our lives were even threatened.We then had to move to Kenya our maternal home
in order to safe guard our lives.In the course of our preparation to travel to
Kenya,my mother discovered in my father's a contract of Deposition with one
security company inSouth Africa during one of his trips to purchase arms and
ammunition from thatcountry. The document informed usthat the actual contents
of the box
are money and notfamily treasures. The moneydeposited in the security company
is Thirty SevenMillion Three Hundred ThousandDollars (U$37.3m)On getting to
Kenya, I then went to South Africa tolay claim to the box and after thesecurity
company had investigated my claims, they approved it. I then traced my father's
banker in South Africa whowill help me to ensure that the money is
transferedout of South Africa. The Banker advised that we getthe assistance of
a foreign partner who will providehis foreign account to transfer this money
into. Thatis why I have decided to contact you.My family has agreed to offer
you 15% of the total sumfor your assistance,while 5% has been set aside for the
re-imbursement ofthe reasonable expenses incurred by both parties in the
courseof transaction. The restof the money will be for my family future
investment.You can alwaya reach me through my confidential fax ore-mail above.

Best regards,
Mr. Simkosi Jacobs