Re: newbie help

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: newbie help
Date: 24 Apr 2002 18:17:45 -0600

>>>>> "Marcel" == Marcel Janssen <address@hidden> writes:

Marcel> The original package had Makefiles created with automake
Marcel> 1.4. I'm trying to create makefiles based on the same
Marcel> Makefile.am that came with the package and I assumed it should
Marcel> be possible to create new makefiles from those.  My problem :
Marcel> Automake creates the Makefile, but there are no binaries build
Marcel> from my Makefile.

Unfortunately this isn't really enough information to say what is
going wrong.  Does configure succeed?  Does make succeed?  If either
fails, what error message is printed?

Tom