Re: What's this aclocal error mean?

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: What's this aclocal error mean?
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:43:58 +0200

>>> "Skip" == Skip Montanaro <address@hidden> writes:

 Skip> I just checked out my project fresh from SF CVS.  Running
 Skip> aclocal gives me this error:

 Skip> % aclocal
 Skip> aclocal: configure.in: 50: macro
 Skip> `AM_CHECK_PYTHON_HEADERS' not found in library

 Skip> Line 50 is indeed the place where AM_CHECK_PYTHON_HEADERS
 Skip> is called, but it is defined starting on line 26 as

aclocal does not search configure.in for macro definitions.
Create a file named acinclude.m4, and move your macros
definitions from configure.in to this file.

[...]

--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz