Re: lex & yacc with C++ projects

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: lex & yacc with C++ projects
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 13:48:36 +0200

Es schrieb Robert Collins:

> [...]

aaaahhh. even though I need some enlightment what's wrong with a
libstdc++ dependency for a c++ compiled source - so your project
uses c++ files without libstdc++ and you want to include a parser
but that would bring you an unwanted lib-dependency?

anyway, since I'm thinking about it, I am wondering if the
following could work - what do you think about such rules...

.lo.tab.c :
   $(LTCXXCOMPILE) -c $<

.o.tab.c :
   $(CXXCOMPILE) -c $<

... or does that not work with `make`? hmmm, just wondering...