Re: lex & yacc with C++ projects

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: lex & yacc with C++ projects
Date: 05 May 2002 23:44:48 -0600

Rob> Yes, the C++ output from the tools is incorrect for what we are
Rob> doing.  (It depends on libstdc++). So all we want is the C
Rob> output, and then compile with C++.

Tricky.

Is there some option you could pass to yacc?  If so you could set
program_YFLAGS.

Do you have other C files that you want to compile with $(CC)?  If not
you could set `CC = $(CXX)'.  (This is pretty ugly.)

We don't have per-program or per-file compilers, just flags.

Offhand I couldn't think of another way to do this.

Tom