Re: lt_dlopen win32 mingw dll backlinking exceptions =)

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: lt_dlopen win32 mingw dll backlinking exceptions =)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 00:45:50 +0000

On Sat, Jun 08, 2002 at 12:54:29PM -0700, Eurijk wrote:

> I've spent the last couple of months searching
> for a way to do backlinking in a dll w/ win32,
> but alas, to no avail! :). Can anyone point
> me in the correct direction? Is this possible?
>
> Is there any documentation out there for this?
> The autoconf/automake/libtool docs I've seen only
> touch the subject.
>
> The attached is a simple c++ demo that shows
> where I am at with it, but I can not get it
> to cross-compile to win32.
>
> Thanks in advance :)

I used to understand how to do this a few years ago, but the memory has
faded.  I do remember that I figured it out from the way TCL uses stub
tables on Windows, and some papers on the Scriptics site.

I'm sorry I can't remember any more details for you, but hope this is of
some help anyway.

Cheers,
        Gary.
--