Re: compiler change

From: David Churches
Subject: Re: compiler change
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:34:53 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I have an additional question with respect to using different
compilers for different codes.

I can override the compiler choice (and compiler flags) in a given
Makefile.am using

CXX = mpicc
AM_CXXFLAGS = -O5 -Wall

If I do this then it applies to all codes which the Makefile.am compiles.

Is there a way of doing this on a code-by-code basis?

I have tried

code_CXX
code_CXXFLAGS = -O5 -Wall

for a particular code, but it doesn't seem to work.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again for any help you can give.

Cheers,

David Churches.

David Churches
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Cardiff University, PO Box 913, Cardiff, CF2 3YB, U.K.
Phone: + 44-29-20874785, 20875121 (direct line) Fax: + 44-29-20874056
address@hidden