Want a FREE Euro?

From: latest8605w73
Subject: Want a FREE Euro?
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 0102 00:05:21 +1000

On January 1st 2002, all European countries began
using the new Euro. Never before have so many
Countries with such powerful economies united
to use a single currency. Get your piece of history
Now! We would like to send you a FREE Euro and a
FREE report on world currency.

Just visit our site to request your FREE Euro:
http://200.32.3.121/invest/euro.html

In addition to our free euro and currency report,
you will also receive:

* FREE trading software for commodities and currencies
* FREE online trading advice via email
* FREE trading system for stock and commodity traders

Find out how the new Euro will affect your life. It is
very important that you find out how the Euro will
change the economic world, as we know it.
Click here now: http://200.32.3.121/invest/euro.html

To BE REMOVED from any future mailings, please visit
our remove link: http://200.32.3.121/invest/cleanlist.html

8466rRRV4-424yVrt9790hmsk6-853sFEz1008JcRg6-945Bcl46