Re: automake/335: Multi-language man pages

From: Eric Siegerman
Subject: Re: automake/335: Multi-language man pages
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 12:55:29 -0400

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 11:31:49PM +0200, Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:
>  Eric> *please* consider making it an extra subdirectory
>  Eric> level instead of a filename component, as in Josef's
>  Eric> "xx/man1/foo.1".
>
> Yep, however the question isn't really about _where_ the files
> will be installed, but about how source files should be named...

Ah, it looked as though both questions were being discussed.  It
happened that I only had comments on one of them :-)

--

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        address@hidden
|  |  /
[...] despite reports to the contrary, it is the rare programmer who
permanently loses his sanity while coding ("permanently" being the
operative word).
        - Eric E. Allen