CAMPAIGN: Alvechurch, Barnt Green, (North Bromsgrove)address@hidden

From: ADSL Campaign
Subject: CAMPAIGN: Alvechurch, Barnt Green, (North Bromsgrove)address@hidden
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 21:38:47 +0000

Dear address@hidden,

Do you know anyone who works or lives in any of these areas:

Alvechurch, Barnt Green, Blackwell,  Cofton Hackett, Rednal, Lickey,
Hopwood, Marlbrook?(North Bromsgrove area UK)

Does their telephone number start either 0121-445 or 0121-447?

Please forward this email to them.

http://www.broadbandbarntgreen.co.uk/

We are campaigning for BT to intall a very cheap and fast connection
to the Internet in our area.
Please visit www.broadbandbarntgreen.co.uk for full details.

Best Regards,

ADSL-Campaign
email: address@hidden

Should this have been sent to you in error I apologise for any
inconvenience caused.
I have no connection to the chap hosting this site and am directing
you there for selfish reasons. I WANT ADSL.!!