Re: autoreconf misses ltmain.sh

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: autoreconf misses ltmain.sh
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 12:44:33 -0700

Thomas Dickey wrote:

> > In my opinion it is prohibitive and stupid ....
>
> It's equally stupid to .....

I think everyone knows that autoreconf is not ready for prime time.
>From someone who gets cranky when working code breaks because
someone thought I shouldn't do things that way, let me say this:
Don't use autoreconf.  Blow away your sources and rebootstrap.
That must work whether autoreconf does or not.  And volunteer
your project for the regression suite  :-)