[Fwd: Re: X11 and configure.in]

From: Lars Hecking
Subject: [Fwd: Re: X11 and configure.in]
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:36:09 +0000

----- Forwarded message from Lars Segerlund <address@hidden> -----

  Well, I'm using AC_PATH_X but I don't know how to use this in the
Makefile.am , I have tried to get it to work with :

LDADD           = -lX11 -lm -L$(x_libraries)

  But I think I'm missing something ? ( here it complaines about
argument to -L undefined/missing and the same for X_LIBS )

  / Thanks , Lars Segerlund.

----- End forwarded message -----