Modifying installed script names ?

From: John Levon
Subject: Modifying installed script names ?
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:40:30 +0000

Hi, we have three scripts that need to be installed differently
depending on an configure option.

If a condition is set, then op_start_25,op_dump_25,op_stop_25 need to
be installed as op_start,op_dump,op_stop, otherwise we can just install
the existing op_start/dump/stop in the source tree.

How can I do this so make dist and separate objdir/srcdir will still
work properly ?

I'm using automake 1.5 upwards and autoconf 2.13 upwards

thanks
john
--
"Anyone who says you can have a lot of widely dispersed people hack away on
 a complicated piece of code and avoid total anarchy has never managed a