Re: CXXFLAGS and linking

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: Re: CXXFLAGS and linking
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 20:10:03 +0100

>>> "Braden" == Braden McDaniel <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

 Braden> I've reviewed 7.2 in the GNU Coding Standards, and it's
 Braden> not clear to me what you're referring to. Where exactly
 Braden> should I be looking?

The following sentence in the `Variables for Specifying Commands'
section (sorry I don't have section number in the info version).

--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz