Re: Autoconf Error

From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak
Subject: Re: Autoconf Error
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:15:58 +0100 (CET)

First, have a look which autoconf you're really running, with
$ which autoconf
or
$ type -a autoconf
I'll bet you find an old autoconf, probably in /usr/bin.
If that is the case, you have an old autoconf installation.

You can either modify your PATH so the new one is found before the old one
(but that might break other stuff), uninstall the old autoconf or install
the new one over the old one.

Have fun!

rlc