empty dir

From: Roger D. Vargas
Subject: empty dir
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 13:26:59 -0500

I need to compile a project with an empty directory. For some reason it is
include in the configure script and it fails always with an error:

config.status: creating plugins/Makefile
config.status: error: cannot find input file: plugins/Makefile.in

How can i add a Makefile.in and any other required script for this empty
directory to avoid this error and compile without errors? I cant modify the
original scripts because they are  too complex.

--
Roger D. Vargas
ICQ: 117641572