ylwrap fails with flex 2.5.4 and prefix

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: ylwrap fails with flex 2.5.4 and prefix
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:43:14 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm using flex as the lexer, and I'm using flex's
support for prefixes. So when I put a

%option prefix="dfg_"

into my dfgscanner.l file, ylwrap makes the following
out of it.

bash-2.05a$ make
gmake  all-am
gmake[1]: Entering directory
`/HG/hiwis/topic/SPASS/Patched'
/bin/sh ./ylwrap `test -f 'dfgscanner.l' || echo
'./'`dfgscanner.l lex.yy.c dfgscanner.c -- flex  -Cfe
gmake[1]: *** [dfgscanner.c] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/HG/hiwis/topic/SPASS/Patched'

when I run flex by hand, it creates a lex.dfg_.c file,
and  I suspect that's the cuase of the problem.

If you haven't realized it already, I'm one of those
poor souls trying to get multiple lexers/parsers into
a single executable.

I'd appreciate tips on how to proceed. Would
libtoolizing the parsers into separate libraries be an
option?

cheers,
dalibor topic