Re: Running a plain ./config.status at top level

From: Raja R Harinath
Subject: Re: Running a plain ./config.status at top level
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 10:35:30 -0500

Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:

> | make check is running.
>
> I have an unexpected PASS on subdir5.test,

Maybe because your patch fixed it :-)

'subdir5.test' is testing whether adding a new sub-directory 'maude'
to configure.in and Makefile.am is enough to automatically create
'maude/Makefile' and build in that directory during a re-make.  This
wasn't working before, but with your change, it is handled.

So, I think you can remove 'subdir5.test' from XFAIL_TESTS.

- Hari
--
Raja R Harinath ------------------------------ address@hidden