Re: Automake 1.7.3b uploaded (beta for 1.7.4)

From: Richard Dawe
Subject: Re: Automake 1.7.3b uploaded (beta for 1.7.4)
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 12:59:07 +0100

Hello.

Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:
[snip]
> Here is a snapshot of the 1.7.x branch of Automake.
[snip]
> If you can, please test it and report any problem you encounter to
> <address@hidden>.
[snip]

FWIW I didn't experience any problems when I tested with:

* RedHat Linux 6.2 + ActivePerl 5.6.1 + autoconf 2.57,
* DJGPP 2.03 + Perl 5.6.1 + autoconf 2.57.

Some tests were skipped for DJGPP, because DejaGnu has not been ported, I
don't have the Python port, and read-only directories are not supported on
DOS/Windows.

Bye, Rich =]

--
Richard Dawe [ http://www.phekda.freeserve.co.uk/richdawe/ ]