Re: LEX/YACC definitions header

From: Sander Niemeijer
Subject: Re: LEX/YACC definitions header
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 12:18:32 +0200

The online docs at <http://www.gnu.org/manual/automake/index.html> still seem to contain the Automake-1.7.2 docs. So where can I find the newer docs then?

Regards,
Sander

On maandag, apr 28, 2003, at 11:22 Europe/Amsterdam, William S Fulton wrote:

Sander Niemeijer wrote:
On zaterdag, apr 26, 2003, at 00:05 Europe/Amsterdam, Alexandre Duret-Lutz wrote:
Note that Automake recognizes -d but not --define (the latter
isn't portable anyway).  There is a discussion about using
`AM_YFLAGS = -d' in the manual, don't miss the note about
BUILT_SOURCES.
I was also looking for this '-d' option, but I couldn't find it in the automake manual (I looked in the 'Yacc and Lex support' section). Have I overlooked something or is this feature really not documented?
You need the docs from Automake-1.7.3 or later. It's in the online docs.

William