Getting "undefined reference" errors during linking but I think I includ

From: cs
Subject: Getting "undefined reference" errors during linking but I think I included all libraries?!?
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 17:46:32 -0700 (MST)

I would appreciate any help finding reason for getting

"undefined reference" errors during very last step

of build process --- the linking to make executable.

This seems to me to mean I'm not linking a necessary library.

However, I have stared at the output and I can see

all the -L's and -l's that should be there.

Any pointers what I can do to debug?

e.g. How verify I really am linking and the problem is not something else?
What could also give this error?

Chris