RE: Reserved. (KMM44949775V73609L0KM)

From: address@hidden
Subject: RE: Reserved. (KMM44949775V73609L0KM)
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 19:00:17 -0700

Dear eLink reader,

Thank you for writing to us!

Unfortunately, you have sent your email to an address
that is no longer monitored or supported. We recently
moved to an online email form that helps us to direct
emails to their proper recipients more quickly and
efficiently. You can reach the form by clicking
this link:

http://www.earthlink.net/elink/email/eform.html

Once there, you can simply enter your contact
information and then copy and paste the copy of your
message (displayed below).

For messages concerning customer service or technical
support issues, as opposed to the eLink newsletter,
please use this link:

http://support.earthlink.net/support/MYACCT/forms/csform.jsp

We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause,
and we look forward to hearing from you via the
online form.

Sincerely yours,

eLink Newsletter Staff