Is a ChangeLog file realistic if /lots/ of developers adding /lots/ of c

From: cs
Subject: Is a ChangeLog file realistic if /lots/ of developers adding /lots/ of changes?
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:34:09 -0700

We have a software development lab with about 10 people submitting
changes to CVS sometimes almost daily.  With so many little changes, our CVS log
entries are not very verbose.

If I did an acceptable ChangeLog, then that would mean I would
need an entry in right format for *each* of the many daily contributions.

I want to follow correct GNU style but this ChangeLog file just seems like
too much work.  Doesn't everyone agree?

If you have any advice or ways to streamline the process I would very
much like to hear it.

Chris

P.S. By the way, I am aware that one can peel off the CVS log entries
to make ChangeLogs.  The problem with this is that I believe that implies
I would have to have all CVS log entries in proper ChangeLog format.
and I could not just be sloppy with the zillion CVS contributions I do.