Re: Creating shared object without lib prefix

From: Daniel Reed
Subject: Re: Creating shared object without lib prefix
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 10:58:04 -0400 (EDT)

On 2003-07-15T13:03+0200, Bram Stolk wrote:
) I want to build a python module, which should be created as _foo.so
) However, automake/autoconf (as well as libtool) only let me create
) sharedobjects with a lib prefix: libfoo.so

Add -module to the LDFLAGS for that module, as in:

pkgmod_LTLIBRARIES = _pyper.la
_pyper_la_SOURCES = pyper.c
_pyper_la_LDFLAGS = -module -avoid-version @CYGWIN_LDFLAGS@

--
Daniel Reed <address@hidden>    http://shell.n.ml.org/n/
The pursuit of pretty formulas and neat theorems can no doubt quickly