statements before macros

From: Marc Dumontier
Subject: statements before macros
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:32:49 -0400

Hi,

I'm in the process of creating the build system for a project. This project depends on a toolkit which is built also with GNU tools. The toolkit's configure does every portability test as far as compilers go and creates a Makefile.mk that i'd like to import to use it's symbols.

Here's the problem. I need a way to add the following to the top of my generated Makefile.in (before any macros, so that they overwrite the ones from the toolkit).

import /data/ncbi_cxx/GCC-DebugDll/build/Makefile.mk

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Marc Dumontier