Order of statements/imports

From: Marc Dumontier
Subject: Order of statements/imports
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:59:19 -0400

Hi,

I want to import a Makefile.mk file which has variables generated by an autoconf/automake project which i depend on. This toolkit has most of the autoconf tests i need already run.

Here's the problem. When i put the 'import path/to/makefile.mk' in my Makefile.am, the import gets added after all my autoconf macros/variables. which means it basically overwrites the information i need to get out.

I'd like the import statement to be the first statement in the generated Makefile.in

Any way to do this?

Marc