Good day

From: muhamedhassan
Subject: Good day
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 04:27:49 -0700

First, I must solicit your strictest confidence in this
transaction, this is by virtue of it's nature as being
utterly confidential and top secret .
We are top officials from the Federal Ministry of Works and Housing,(FMWH),
Federal Ministry of Finance and the Presidency,
making up the Contract Review Panel (CRP) set up
by the Federal Government of Nigeria to review
contracts awarded by the past military administration.
In the course of our work on the CRP, we discovered
this fund which resulted from grossly over-invoiced
contracts which were executed for the FMW&H during
the last administration. The companies that executed
the contracts have been duly paid and the contracts
commissioned leaving the sum of US$35.4 Million
floating in the escrow account of the Central Bank
of Nigeria ready for payment.
I have therefore been
mandated as a matter of trust by my colleagues in
the panel to look for an overseas partner to whom
we could transfer the sum of US$35.4M legally
subcontracting the entitlement to your company.
This is bearing in mind that our civil service
code of conduct forbids us from owning foreign
company or running foreign account while in
government service hence the need for an overseas
partner. We have agreed that the funds will be shared
thus after it has been paid into your account:
(1) 30% of the money will go to you for acting
as the beneficiary of the fund. (2) 10% has been
set aside as an abstract projection for reimbursment
to both parties for incidental expences that may be
ncurred in the course of the transaction. (3) 60% to
us the government officials (with which we wish to ommence
an importation business in conjunction with you ).

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked
out for the smooth conclusion of the transaction within
ten to fourteen days of commencement after receipt of
the following information: Your company name, address,
company's details & activities, telephone & fax numbers.
These information will enable us make the applications
and lodge claims to the concerned ministries & agencies
in favour of your company and it is pertinent to state
here that this transaction is entirely based on trust
as the solar bank draft or certified cheque drawable
in any of the Central Bank of Nigeria correspondent
bankers around the world is going to be made in your
name.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this letter
using my e-mail address, stating your tel/fax number
for further details.

Yours faithfully,

Mr Muhamed Hassan