LOTTERY WINNING AWARD NOTIFICATION.

From: el . gordopost
Subject: LOTTERY WINNING AWARD NOTIFICATION.
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 18:40:07 +0200

EL GORDO SPANISH SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY COMPANY S.L
  CALLE CORDOBA NO 21, PLANTA 2
 28204 MADRID, ESPANA.

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT.
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD.
BATCH: EGS/22504002/03 , REFERENCE:15/0018/IPD

      DATE :18TH   SEPT 2003
 ATTENTION:
RE: AWARD  NOTIFICATION.
This is to inform you of  the release of the EL- GORDO DE LA PRIMITIVA LOTTERY
held on the 16th day of Sept., 2003. Due to the mix up of numbers and addresse
and the holidays, the results were released on the 19th of  Sept.,  2003.
Your name attached to ticket number 021-2238-952 with serial number 4323-18
drew the lucky numbers of   10 -33-48-52-50 which consequently won the lottery
in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of  € 815,810.00 ( EIGHT
HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN CENT, EUROS ONLY) in cash
credited to file with   REF. NO. EGS/3662367114/13. This is from a total cash
prize of € 6,621,340.00 ( SIX  MILLION SIX HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONE THOUSAND,
THREE HUNDRED AND FOURTY EUROS ONLY) Shared among the seventeen  international
winners in this category. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your fund is now deposited with a Security Company and insured in your name.
Due to mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award from
public notice until your claim has been processed and money remitted to your
account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or
unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants as it has happened
in the past.
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
25,000 names from Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Europe, North and South
America, USA and  Africa as part of our International promotions program. We
hope your lucky name will draw a bigger cash prize in the subsequent  programs.
To begin your lottery claim, please contact  your claims agent ,MR MAC.
DOUGLAS. Foreign operations manager GLOBETRUST GRUPO SEGURIDAD, S.A.  on Tel:
+34 680169019, for the  processing and remittance of your winning prize money
to a designation of your choice..
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than, 15th OCTOBER, 2003.
Any claim not made before this date will be returned  to the MINISTERIO DE
ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA. And also be informed that 10% of your Lottery Winning
belongs to GLOBETRUST GRUPO SEGURIDAD, S.A . Because they entered your name for
this draw and they are equally  your claims agent. This 10% will be remitted
after you have received your winnings because the money is insured in your name
already.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please remember
to quote your reference and batch numbers in every correspondence with us or
your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change of  address, do inform your
claims agent as soon as possible. An original copy of your prize Winning
Certificate will be sent to you after you have claimed your winning.
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you for
being a part of our International promotions program. We wish you continued
good fortunes.
Sincerely,
Alverez Gracia